Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Summer so faaaaar.

WOW. I truly am ridiculously awful at blogging. I've decided to use more pictures and less words cause that will take A LOT less time. So summer has been good! Ok. So at the beginning of the summer I went on a cruise to Mehico. With my family. IT WAS SICK. It had some of the beach! Some mules! And some GREAT family time :) LATER Then some of my besties came down for a late b-day present :) There was DAAAANCIN'. Mulses and Cowboys ;) And a lot of (long distance?) LOVIN! LATER And my latest adventure was New York CITAY with some old friends and best friends :) This picture basically sums up the entire trip ;) SO there ya have it! There's my summer so far besides workin' and relatives and... Missing this kid! Everything is going lovely! I miss everybody! Hope your guys' summers are going great! PEACE!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE IT! Pictures are the best. :) I love you and I miss you. See you in my dreeeeams.

    ReplyDelete